Monday 19 September 2011

Numero Uno

Oooohhhh! Fancy! A new blog! Only appropriate if I add a photo with it huh?


Now, I know it may seem odd that I chose this as the first picture for my blog, but if there's one thing people know me for, it's for my love for coffee. I came across this brand of coffee recently at a grocery store in the city, and since I had seen some of it's commercials on YouTube (particularly the one with the a-cappella group), I thought I may give it a try (aaahhhh, the strength of advertising!). I quite like it! So not it sits in my freezer lest it looses its flavour and aroma. Hopefully that works!

In other words,  this picture was a completely random choice for my first blog entry. Like the title says: Random, Unplanned, Non-specific! Have a great day!

No comments: